Select the car type from the desired date and time.
Please check the availability status of the use date and time from the desired model details.
Temporary Reservation / Payment
Please select your desired car type and enter the required information in the reservation form. When the form is received, a "Reservation Acceptance Mail" will be sent to the e-mail address you entered.
Reservation Confirmation(Payment Confirmation)
After the payment of the usage charge (credit card settlement confirmation) is confirmed, it will be a formal reservation.
＊Cancellation after the booking is confirmed may result in a prescribed cancellation fee.
Please come to the specified place for your reservation on the day.
We will go through some procedures such as license verification and provide instructions of the car before your departure.
Please return to the designated place by the scheduled return time. Please be sure to fill the tank with fuel. At the time of return, we will check for exterior scratches and fuel, your belongings left in the car, etc.
About Rental Place
We ask you to come to our store, or the nearby Asahikawa Station and Asahikawa Airport to rent the car. For rentals at locations around Sapporo Station and New Chitose Airport, there will be additional charge for the car allocation.
Please be aware that it may not be possible to accept the requested date (place) when in the busy season or other customers' reservations are already in place.
- Address 〒078-8337 25-8-150, Minami 7-jo Dori, Asahikawa City, Hokkaido, Japan (Mapcode: 79 286 516)
- Business hours(reception time) 9:00 to 17:00
When coming by public transport
Bus Asahikawa Electric Tramway "Line 71 for Asahikawa Medical University" Get off at "Hokuto electron front" 5 minutes by walk
Taxi About 1,000 yen JPY from Asahikawa Station
Cases when the insurance and compensation system cannot be applied
- If there is no prescribed procedure such as contact with the police and our company at the time of an accident
- If you violate the loan agreement
- Nuisance (illegal) parking resulting in damage
- Drunk driving and driving under the influence of alcohol
- Drug use
- extension of contract without permission
- Driving and lending of the car to persons other than the driver and secondary driver signed on the contract
- Unlicensed driving (includes driving during driver's license suspension period and driving of car type that the license type doesn’t allow)
- When settlement is made without permission
- When used for various tests and competitions, or when used for towing or backing other vehicles
- Other cases of accidents that fall under disclaimers defined in the Rental Agreement (Rental Contract)
- Cases that correspond to the disclaimer of the insurance policy of casualty insurance concluded by our company
- Intentional accidents
- Loss or damage of the key
- Damage to property owned, used or managed by customers
- Natural disaster (damage caused by earthquakes, tsunami etc.) etc.
- When there is a fault in use and management
- Car theft resulting from parking without locking and removing the key
- Contamination of the equipment in the vehicle
- Loss or damage of the equipment
- Repair cost of damage or corrosion to the car body etc. caused due to poor usage
- Repair cost arising from refueling with a wrong fuel type
- Damage caused by the improper installation of tire chains, carriers, and child car seats
- Vehicle damage caused by driving off roads, such as on the beaches, riverbeds or forests (accidents caused off the maintained and managed roads)
- Aforementioned damage in which the insurance and the compensation system are not applicable, or the damage with costs beyond the limit of the compensation will become the actual expenses of the customer.
- It is necessary to notify the police in order to receive the application of the compensation system for damage caused by an unknown party's hit and run or car raging.
About the installation check of optional equipment
We accept no responsibility for any accidents caused by the installation failure of the optional equipment, so we ask you to make the final check by yourself.
About the instructions of car GPS navigation system
Car navigation system is a device to assist the route guidance to the destination, so please drive according to the actual traffic regulations and signs. We accept no responsibility for the financial damage, damage caused by the difference in predetermined and actual travel time caused by the guidance of the car navigation system.
About the return time
Please return within our business hours. If you wish to change the scheduled return time, or if you cannot meet the return time, please contact us. Please note that insurance will not be applied if the contract is extended without permission.
About the fuel
All cars are "diesel". Repair and compensation (for suspended cars) fees arising from engine damage and cleaning due to oil type mistake will be borne entirely by the customer.As you depart with full tank, please return with full tank. (We will check the receipt upon return.)
- Can I rent on the day of without reservation?
- If there is an available vehicle on the day, you can rent it, so please contact us. However, in consideration of the loan preparation etc., please make a reservation at least one week in advance.
- What do I need on the day of rental?
- You need the driver's license for each driver who will be driving at the time of loan.
- Can I use a credit card for the payment?
- Yes. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB can be used.
- Can I park my own car while renting?
- You can park one car by replacing it with a camper. However, we take no responsibility for accidents or thefts during the storage, so please carry valuables etc. with you.
- Do I have to return with full tank?
- All vehicles’ fuel is light oil (diesel). Please return it full.※ Under circumstances where you cannot refuel, we will charge 3,000 JPY per quarter of the scale according to our regulations.
- Can I rent with an international license?
- Please bring an international driver’s license that allow driving in Japan (an international license issued in your own country with a style based on the Geneva Convention or your own license and a Japanese translation) and a passport.
- Can I send my luggage and other belongings in advance?
- Please send to the following address at least two days before your departure date. (Please contact us by email or phone in advance.)
Address: 25-8-150, Minami7-jodori, Asahikawa-shi, Hokkaido, 078-8337, Japan
Tel: 080-1881-6756 Address Name:
- Can I drive with my regular driver’s license?
- You can drive with regular driver’s license. (Because it is an AT car, you can drive with an AT limited license.) ※ We do not lend to drivers with a license acquired within three years prior to the rental.
- How many people can ride (sleep) on the car?
- ZiL520 has a seating capacity of 6 people and a sleeping capacity of 5 people.CORDE RUNDY has a seating capacity of 6 and a sleeping capacity of 4 people.HIACE has a seating capacity of 5 people and a sleeping capacity of 2 people.
- Do you have child car seats and junior car seats?
- Child seats and junior seats are available free of charge. There are restrictions on the mounting position to some vehicles. Please notify us the number of children and their ages at the time of booking as children under 5 years of age are obliged to sit on the child car seats.
- Can I ride with a pet?
- Only CORDE RUNDY allows pets (dogs only). When putting your pet to bed, put it on a gauge, etc. in the pet-only space, and do not place it on a seat or bed. For pets, a separate cleaning fee will be charged for each rental. However, please be aware that the actual cost must be reimbursed, to pay for the cost to restore to the original state from scratches, or damages to car seats etc., or an odor from excreta. Please be aware that our staff may make the decision regarding the odor after riding your pet.
- What is the fuel?
- All cars will be diesel (diesel).
- Do you have a GPS car navigation system?
- All cars have GPS car navigation system installed.
- Do you have an ETC System?
- All cars are loaded with ETC equipment. Please bring your ETC card by yourself. (Hokkaido ExpresswayPass for foreign tourists visiting Japan can also be used.)
- Is it possible to drive on snowy roads?
- With all cars AT full-time 4WD, the tires are changed to studless tires from November to the end of April.
- Can I visit and see the car?
- It is possible if the car is not rented. We may likely be outside allocating cars and serving other customers, so please be sure to notify us when you would like to visit in advance.
- Can I smoke?
- Smoking cigarettes including electronic cigarettes are prohibited in all cars.
- Can I cook in the car?
- We do not accept cooking, grilling, stir-frying, grilling etc. that emit smells in the car. There is a gas stove in the kitchen, but please use for purposes such as boiling the water. For cooking that emit smells and smoke, please use the outdoor cooking cassette stove loaded outside the car.
- What about the bedding?
- In summer, a light cotton blanket (blanket in winter), bed sheets and pillow (500 yen / person) are included.
- For how long can the refrigerator be used?
- At the time of rental, the sub-battery for indoor use is fully charged, which lasts about 2 to 3 days. It depends on the driving condition, but once it gets cold, the remaining battery level will likely remain unchanged. (Please check the battery fuel gauge at your discretion.)
- For how long can the FF heater be used?
- Fuel flows automatically from the light oil tank, so there is no need to refuel separately. Even if it is at full blast, it will be only use around 2 to 3 liters per day.
- When can I use the indoor air conditioner?
- ZiL520 and CORDE RUNDY are equipped with an indoor air conditioner, but please only use the air conditioner. Please do not set at a temperature that heats the car. Please use the FF heater for heating.
If the reserved vehicle is unavailable due to an accident or breakdown caused by the previous customer, we will substitute the quoted vehicles with other available vehicles.
However, if it is difficult to arrange a substitute vehicle due to the high season etc., we will reserve the right to refund the entire amount received and cancel the contract itself. (In this case, the transfer fee will be charged to us.)
Please note that we may not be able to substitute the quoted model as they are highly specialized vehicles. We kindly ask you to understand this point before reserving the campervan with us. In addition, even if your reserved car becomes unavailable, we regret to inform you that we will not be able to compensate for your round trip travel expenses, transportation fee, and accommodation fee, etc. for you to come to the designated location. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
Chapter 1 General agreement
- Section 1 Application of agreement
Car rental is subject to the following agreement. Anything not mentioned here is in accordance with laws, regulations and standard practices.
Custom contracts may be made, in which case the custom contract takes precedence.
Chapter 2 Reservation
- Section 2 Application
The type of rental car, the rental period, pickup and drop-off locations, drivers and other options can be selected in advance (a price list is provided).
It is not possible to rent more cars than our company has. A deposit is charged at the time of reservation.
- Section 3 Changes
- If you want to change your reservation, please let us know in advance.
- Section 4 Cancellation
Reservations can be canceled.
Your reservation will be canceled if a contract has not been made after one hour of the scheduled pickup time.
In the event of this type of cancelation, a cancelation fee will be charged. The deposit will be refunded.
If our company is responsible for a reservation cancelation or a failure to make a rental contract, we will refund your deposit.
If car rental is not possible due to accident, theft, or any reason beyond our company's control, your reservation will be canceled and your deposit refunded.
If we are unable to contact you by email or phone, your reservation may be canceled.
- Section 5 Alternative cars
If we are unable to provide a rental car from the class you selected, you may select an alternative car from another class (hereafter referred to as "alternative car").
In such a case, with your agreement, the alternative car will be rented. All other conditions are identical to your reservation, There is no extra charge if the alternative car is more expensive than your original selection. However, if the alternative car is cheaper, you will pay the lower price.
If there are no alternative cars to your liking, you can cancel your reservation.
In such a case, your deposit will be refunded.
If a reservation is canceled for a reason other than those specified in sections 3.4 and 3.5, you and we will not be charged.
- Section 6 Disclaimer
- If car rental is not possible because of reasons beyond our control (such as a natural disaster), and if such an event inconveniences you, our company cannot be held responsible.
- Section 7 Agents for reservations
It is possible to make a reservation through an agent.
In such cases, please talk to your agent about the reservation details.
Chapter 3 Rental
- Section 8 Creation of rental contract
When you have selected the type of car and other options and this agreement and price list are provided, we will draw up a rental contract, unless your selected car is not available for your selected dates, or any of the items in Section 9 apply to you.
When the contract has been made, you will pay the rental fee. The price is in section 11.
We are required by Japanese law to register the driver's name and address, and to make a copy of the driver's license. If the renter and the driver are different people, we still need to make a copy of the driver's license.
Note 1: This regulation is called "Rentakaa ni kansuru kihon tsuutatsu", by the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
Note 2: "Driver's license" is that described in the Ordinance for the Enforcement of Road Traffic Law, section 19.14 of Article 92 of the Road Traffic Act. Furthermore, internaional driver's licenses and foreign driver's licenses will satisfy the conditions described in Article 107.2 of the Road Traffic Act.
We may ask the renter and the driver to show identification (such as a passport) in addition to a driver's license, and make a copy.
We may ask for a contact telephone number.(Cell phone)
Payment is by cash or credit card. Other options may be possible.
- Section 9 Refusal of rental contract
We are unable to rent you a car in the following situations:
- （１）you fail to provide a valid driver's license.
- （２）you drive under the influence of alcohol.
- （３）you drive under the influence of illegal drugs such as marijuana, cocaine etc.
- （４）you intend to allow children to travel without a child safety seat. (It is mandatory for children under 6 years old to have a child safety seat).
- （５）you have connections with "bouryokudan" (Japanese yakuza organizations).
- （１）the driver is a different person from the one specified at the time of reservation.
- （２）if you have an experience of payment delayal.
- （３）you have committed any of the acts detailed in section 17.
- （４）you have committed the act described in section 18.6 or section 23.1 (whether with our or any other car rental company).
- （５）you cannot secure car insurance due to any instance of violating a car rental agreement or car insurance agreement.
- （６）you fail to meet other conditions specified here.
- （７）you make unreasonable demands, or use violence or offensive language.
- （８）you fail to conform to our company rules."
- Section 10 Validation of rental contract
The contract is validated when the payment is made and the car is delivered. The payment is the rental fee minus the deposit fee.
The car is delivered according to your reservation specifications.
- Section 11 Rental fee
The rental fee is the sum of the fees below. The price table is provided.
- （1）Basic cost
- （2）Collision Damage Waiver
- （3） Option fee
- （4）Peace of mind insurance cost
- （5）Fuel cost
- （6）Delivery and pickup cost
- （7）Other cost
If we revise our price after your reservation, the lower price will be adopted.
- Section 12 Alterations
If you want to change conditions after the contract has been made, please inform us, but you should be aware that not every change is possible.
We will do our best to accommodate you but not all requested changes can be made.
- Section 13 Maintenance
Our cars undergo regular safety inspections, as required by law.
Please check that there are no problems with the car you have rented.
If you notice a problem, we will immediately rectify it.
- Section 14 Rental documents
We provide you with a copy of the rental documents upon delivery of the car.
Keep the rental documents with you while using the car.
If you lose the rental documents, please call us immediately.
Please return the rental documents when you return the car.
Chapter 4. Usage
- Section 15 Renter's responsibility in using the car
- When you rent a car from us, ensure that you drive responsibly, in accordance with the law and the following conditions.
- Section 16 Daily maintenance
- Check the car on a daily basis.
- Section 17 Prohibited acts
When you rent a car from us, the following acts are forbidden:
- （１）using the car for commercial purposes, e.g. transporting goods or people for money.
- （２）using the car for any purpose other than the intended use, or permitting anyone other than the driver specified on the rental document to drive.
- （３）renting the car to other people, or using the car as a guarantee.
- （４）forging the license plate or chassis number, or in any way modifying the car.
- （５）using the car in demonstrations or competitions, or using the car to tow or push other cars.
- （６）using the car illegally or recklessly.
- （７）arranging your own rental car insurance without our permission.
- （８）taking the car abroad.
- （９）allowing pets in the car without our permission.
- （１０）smoking, or consuming or cooking strong-smelling food or drink; using strong-smelling insecticide or air freshener; using mosquito coils.
- （１１）driving the car on the beach, rough roads, in a river or anywhere that damages the car.
- （１２）violating section 8.1
- Section 18 Illegal parking
If you get a parking ticket for illegal parking, go to the police station specified on the ticket and pay the fine. If there are other costs such as wrecker fees, you need to pay them.
If the police contact us, we will contact you immediately. We will instruct you on how to move the car, how to retrieve the car from the police, and how to proceed with the transaction for the violation (including paying the fine by the deadline). Furthermore, if the car is impounded, we may retrieve the car at our discretion.
We will check the status of the violation processing and contact you as and when it is completed. You will sign an acknowledgement letter attesting to the illegal parking and the transaction for the violation.
We may be required to submit any necessary documents to the authorities, and you are required to agree to this.
If you do not go to the police, and we are ordered to pay a fine instead of you, we will charge you the fee below. You will pay this fee by the date we specify.
- （１）the fee of the fine in full.
- （２）any other illegal parking fine determined by the company.
- （３）any reserching costs and any transport costs incurred by the company in vehicle reclamation.
If, having paid the charges in section 5, any reimbursement is due to you (e.g. if a payment order from the police to us is canceled), we will reimburse you.
Chapter 5 Car return
- Section 19 Responsibility for returning
You must return the car to us at the appointed place by the appointed time.
If you cannot fulfill condition 1, you will compensate us for losses incurred.
If you are unable to return the car by the appointed time due to unavoidable circumstances, contact us immediately and follow our instructions. There may be no penalty.
- Section 20 Details to confirm when returning
Car return is subject to inspection by us. The car must be returned in the same condition as when it was hired (apart from natural wear and tear, such as of tires).
Make sure you do not leave any personal items in the car. We are not responsible for any lost items.
- Section 21 Change of return time charge
- If you change the rental terms (section 12.1), there will be an extra charge when you return the car.
- Section 22 Car return location
If you change the return location (section 12.1) and there is an extra charge involved, you will pay the charge when you return the car.
If you change the return location without our agreement, you will pay an extra charge (the cost of changing location x 250%).
- Section 23 In the case of non-return
If you don't return the car by the appointed time and follow our conditions for return, we will take legal action.
In such a case, we will pursue the matter with your contacts such as your family or coworkers and activate a vehicle locating system.
You will bear all costs involved in locating and retrieving the car.
Chapter 6 Breakdown , accident, theft
- Section 24 In the event of a breakdown
If you experience any trouble with the car, pull over as soon as is safe, contact us and follow our instructions.
If you cause the car to break down, the repair and pickup costs are paid by you. We also charge you for loss of income while the car is being repaired.
Non-Operation Charge ・Car inaction compensation
- (１) If the car cannot be driven and requires a carrier, we charge you 150,000JPY as part of the cost. If the car can be driven and requires a carrier, we charge you 100,000JPY as part of the cost.
- (２)The daily charge for the car being inactive is 20,000JPY/day(Max20days).
- (３)You cannot charge us for any losses you incur as a result of car breakdown.
- Section 25 In the event of an accident
If you have an accident while using the car, pull over as soon as it is safe. In addition to performing any actions required by law, take these actions below:
- （１）contact us right away and follow our instructions.
- （２）have the car repaired at the location specified by us.
- （３）cooperate with the investigation by our insurance company, and submit any papers you are required to immediately.
- （４）contact us before agreeing any private settlement with the other party involved in the accident.
We will advise you on how to deal with an accident.
- Section 26 In the event of car theft
If the car is stolen while you are renting it, take the following actions:
- （１）contact the closest police station.
- （２）contact us right away and follow our instructions.
- （３）cooperate with us and our insurance company, responding quickly when requested by us or our insurance company.
- Section 27 Contract cancellation due to car failure
If the rental car is unusable due to theft or breakdown, the contract terminates.
You bear any costs incurred for transport and repair of the car, except in the case of points 3 and 5 below. The rental fee is not refunded.
If the car problem pre-dates the rental contract, we will make a new contract, offering you an alternative car (see section 5.2).
If it is not possible to make a new contract, or we cannot provide an alternative car, the rental fee will be refunded.
If the car problem is neither the renter's nor our company's fault, the daily rental fee will be calculated and refunded according to the number of days remaining until the scheduled return time.
Our company cannot be charged for any loss not mentioned here.
Chapter 7 Compensation
- Section 28 Compensation and sales compensation
If you cause damage to our company or a third party while renting a car, unless the damage is our responsibility, you will bear the compensation costs.
Payment will be made according to the relevant price stipulated in the price table.
- Section 29 Insurance and guarantee
The amounts for compensation paid by you accord with the limits specified in the details below:
- （１）unlimited for body injury for each accident (excluding the amount due to mandatory car insurance).
- （２）unlimited for property damage for each accident (disclaimer price is up to 200,000 JPY).
- （３）market price for vehicle compensation for each accident (disclaimer price is up to 200,000 JPY).
- （４）50,000,000 JPY per passenger for passenger compensation.
You are responsible for any reparations exceeding the above limitations.
If our company pays compensation instead of you, you need to reimburse us the same amount of money immediately.
The insurance charge is included in the rental fee.
Chapter 8 Termination of the rental contract
- Section 30 Termination of rental contract
- We will cancel the rental contract and demand the return of the car if you violate this agreement, or if any item of section 9.1 applies to you. The rental fee will not be refunded.
- Section 31 Termination agreement
You can terminate the contract with our agreement. There is a charge for contract cancellation. We will refund the cost of the days remaining until the scheduled return of the car.
If you terminate the contract, you pay us the charge below. Termination fee ＝ (Rental fee for the rental term) - (Rental fee for the term between when the car was rented and when the car is returned) × 50%
Chapter 9 Personal Information
- Section 32 Use of personal information
We use your personal information for the purposes below.
- （１）To fulfill duties required by law and for making a rental document when we make a contract.
- （２）To promote our services for you.
- （３）To identify you and vet you to make the contract.
- （４）In order to ask your cooperation with our service questionnaire.
- （５）To compile statistical data (in which individuals are anonymous).
- Section 33 Agreement for using personal information
Please consent to our use of your personal information in order to consult the rental contract:
- （１）if we are ordered to pay any illegal parking fines for the car you rent.
- （２）if you do not pay the illegal parking charge detailed in section 18.5.
- （３）if you do not return the car, as detailed in section 23.
Chapter 10 Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 34 Offset
- In the event of a debt between you and us, the debt can be offset at any time.
- Section 35 Lateness Charge
- Should you or we fail to pay the other by an appointed date, both parties agree to pay a lateness charge at an annual interest rate of 10%.
- Section 36 Bylaws
It is possible to make other rules which are as valid and effective as this agreement.
If we make any new rules or change existing rules, we will detail them in our offices, brochure and price tables.
- Section 37 Agreed Appropriate Court
- In the event of a legal conflict, it will be brought before the judge who has jurisdiction over the area in which our head office is located.
This agreement is valid from April 15th 2017
This revised version of the agreement is valid from June 20th 2017